2009年5月27日 星期三

Medoli,welcome aboard to the Taipei reunion. 若是6月5日晚上那一場則可見台北的老同學,隔天則可見華玉慧蘭和基隆同學,用email跟我確認吧!ˉ

Blogger Medoli 提到...

Chief
I booked my own room (套房面山) on April 1st, right after you called the accommodation. Just let you know

Your itinerary for the next weekend is well-planned and we have been given the warmest invitation indeed!
I really like to meet you guys on one of those evenings and have a good chat about those good old days... Let's paint the town red...

2009年5月27日 下午 5:44
刪除
Blogger Medoli 提到...

Rosa
Dance (or movie) therapy might be more popular use than dance medication

I've found that more amd more students go to the States to get music or painting therapy degree nowadays

At yahoo or google, I've got more information about dance meditation compared to medication. I am not sure...

Maybe "medication" is more related to medicine or something~

Chief, WE NEED HELP~

2009年5月27日 下午 6:09
刪除

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁